Venture Capital Working Student (f/m/d)
Apollo Ventures is a life science venture capital firm and life science company builder working across Europe and North America. Apollo is unique among investment firms due to its focus on a specific field of scientific research – the basic biology of aging. Apollo helps scientists working on understanding how and why we age to set up companies based on their discoveries, then builds those companies together with scientists and biotech professionals.
- Work closely with the management of Apollo and our portfolio companies on selected hands-on projects in different areas
- Assisting portfolio companies with logistics and strategy
- Helping to maintain fundraising and deal flow databases with the Partners & Associates
- Review contracts and help draft i.e NDAs and Term Sheets
- Outstanding academic results
- Highly entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to think translationally across multiple disciplines with the aim of creating something completely new
- Self-directed working style to succeed in a non-hierarchical environment with a fast-moving, young team
- Relevant previous work experience
- An appetite for going stretching outside their comfort zone to take on projects related to business development and fundraising
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory; further languages are a plus
If you're interested in the position, please submit a cover letter + CV including two references from current or recent supervisors/employers using the link.
In case of questions feel free to contact Michelle Hohmann (HR Manager, email@example.com)